Editing your Account Information
1. Click 'Login' at the top of the mnartists.org homepage
2. Enter your Email address/UserID and password and click 'Submit'
3. You are now on the 'Maintain Account' page where you can edit any of your information by selecting options under the 'Account Information' right-hand side bar menu
4. If you would like to change your password or user ID click on the first option 'Edit User ID.' Once you've edited your information, be sure to click on the "Update" button located at the bottom left of the page - you may have to scroll down to see it. This will save your changes.
5. If you are interested in changing your personal, contact, or location information, click on 'Edit Member Profile.' Again, once you've finished making your changes, be sure to click on the "Update" button at the bottom left of the page.
6. If you would like to edit your biographical information, such as 'Exhibitions, 'Experience,' 'Awards,' or 'Publications' click on 'Edit Biographical Information.' When entering text into these fields, it is optimal to have your text written out in a word document first, and then using the 'Paste from Word' icon in the filed tool bar (little clipboard with a 'W' on it at the top of the white box under each section) copy and paste your text into the pop-up 'Paste from Word' window that appears when you click the icon. Be sure to press insert and then edit your text format if necessary once it appears in the field. (Sometimes extra spaces or irregular line breaks may occur at this step) And again, once you've entered or edited your information in these areas, be sure to click the "Update" button at the lower left corner of the page in order to save your changes.
If you have further questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org