by Two Harbors Art Festival
July 10, 2012
18th Annual “Under The Spreading Walnut Tree” Art Festival in Two Harbors, MN - deadline extended to Aug. 20
Artists are invited to participate in the 18th annual “Under the Spreading Walnut Tree” art festival held on the grounds of the P.K. Anderson private estate located on Highway 61 in Two Harbors, Minnesota. This is a juried art show for artists creating artwork in one or more of the following categories: drawing, fiber, glass, jewelry, metal, painting, photography, pottery, sculpture, mixed media, textiles, or wood,
- The art festival will be held on Saturday, 9/22/12 from 9 am to 5 pm and Sunday, 9/23/12 from 10 am to 5 pm.
- Space is available for up to 40 artists.
- There is a $10 jury fee and $60 application fee.
- Each artist will have a 10 x 10 booth space and complimentary dinner will be provided on Saturday evening following the festival.
- Submit 3 images of your artwork plus a booth shot to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note: each image should not exceed 1.2 MB.
- Deadline to submit your application and images is August 20, 2012.
- Notification to artists August 2012.
- This art event will be advertised and promoted in local area newspapers and print materials, TV and radio stations throughout the north shore.
For more detailed information and to receive an application, please contact event coordinators Christine and Terry Williams at 612-695-2341or e-mail email@example.com.