Using the mnartists.org Forums
January 20, 2005
Participate in the mnartists.org forums is easy. Below are a few helpful hints for getting started.
1. Go to http://mnartists.org/community/
2. Click "Login" in the upper right hand corner.
3. Login using your mnartists.org username and password.
4. To read the first post in a thread click on the title of a forum and then choose the topic you are interested in.
5. To read the most recent post in a thread or a forum, click on the name of the participant to the right of the forum title under 'Last Post.' This will show you the most recently uploaded post in a thread or a forum.
6. To respond to a post, click 'Reply' on the right hand side of the post. Type your response and click 'Post Message.' You can also check your spelling and add attachments from the Reply screen.
7. Some of the forums allow you to start new threads. If their is a topic you would like to discuss in any of these threads, click on the title of the forum and then click 'Post New Topic." You will then create a post in the same way you do in step 6.