ACCEPTING C4W SUBMISSIONS
NOW - MIDNIGHT JULY 24TH CST
NOW accepting submissions for Gamut Gallery’s annual call for work exhibition “C4W:2019”, featuring guest curator Teqen Zéa-Aida. Zéa-Aida is a Minneapolis resident, culture creator, taste maker and small business leader.
All media accepted, including: video, installation art, sculpture, experimental technology, photography, fiber, drawing, painting, collage, and performance art.
– Open call ends Wednesday July 24th at Midnight CST
– Selections announced Monday August 5th
– Work drop off dates Thursday Sept 5th & Friday Sept 6th
– C4W Exhibition dates September 12th – October 12th
– C4W opens Thursday September 12th
– C4W closes on October 12th
– Artwork pick up dates: Thursday October 17th
– Submit contact info, images of work and inventory info to http://www.gamutgallerympls.com/c4w/
– Submit up to 5 pieces of work
– $20 submission fee
– Works must be for sale, excluding video and installation pieces
– Gallery commission is a 50/50 split for works that sell
– Shipping costs are the sole responsibility of artist
– Label the filenames of submissions as such: “Lastname_title_dimensions_submission#”
EXAMPLE OF PROPER FILE LABEL: Patrick_OneLove_24x36_submission01.
– Improper filenames will not be submitted to the juror.
Returning this year be our “Best in Show” awards! One will be selected by the guest curator and the other by opening night attendees. Both winners will be awarded $100 cash and Platinum Memberships to Gamut Gallery ($250 value).