Paradise Center for the Arts is seeking submissions of artwork from visual artists for our juried Winter Wonderland group exhibition opening November 21, 2019. All artwork must be Winter Wonderland theme related. Submissions will be accepted any time before October 27, 2019 and artists will be notified no later than November 1, 2019. Early submissions are encouraged.
To submit work for consideration, send a CD or email to the following:
Paradise Center for the Arts
321 Central Avenue Faribault, MN 55021
- Image(s) of the artwork in JPEG format not to exceed 10 MB. File names for image file(s) should be in the form of last name, image title. CD will not be returned.
- Short artist statement about the artwork submitted, image list (Please list the sizes, medium, year made, & price of your work). Text files must be in one of the following formats: MSWord, RTF (Rich text format), PDF, or Text Only.
- Free for current Paradise members, $10 fee for non-members. Make check payable to Paradise Center for the Arts, mail check to 321 Central Ave. Faribault MN 55021
- October 27 submission deadline, you can submit up to 4 pieces of artwork
- November 1 notification to artists
- November 15 noon to 5pm, November 16 noon to 5pm, November 18 9am to 11am drop off artwork at the Paradise Center for the Arts, 321 Central Ave. Faribault MN 55021
- Gallery opening November 21 5-8pm, awards announced at 6pm
- Pick up artwork December 21 noon to 5pm
- Artwork must be dry
- 2D Artwork must be ready to hang. 3D Artwork must be ready for installation.
- Artwork that has been created in the last 3 years
- Artists are responsible for drop off, pick up, and insuring their artwork
- Artwork cannot be any larger than 4 feet in any direction
- Put a label on the back of your artwork that includes your name, phone number, email, title, medium, price
- Free for current Paradise members, $10 fee for non-members. Make check payable to Paradise Center for the Arts
- Artwork must be for Sale. Paradise takes a 35% commission. Paradise will need a W9 when your artwork sells
Every precaution will be taken in handling your artwork, but no responsibility is assumed by the Paradise Center for the Arts for loss or damage of any kind. Submission of work indicates acceptance of these conditions.
For additional information call or e-mail Julie Fakler, Paradise Center for the Arts Gallery Committee, at 507-332-7372 ext. 4, 507-210-6027, [email protected]