Call for Entries: Due May 28
Art of the Garden
June 28 – August 8, 2019
Opening Reception, June 27, 6 – 8 p.m.
Whether designed for use in the garden or inspired by nature, garden-themed art and fine craft in all media, including but not limited to sculpture, ceramics, glass, fiber, landscape painting, botanicals, etc. are sought for this exhibit.
Open to artists in MN, ND, SD, IA, NE, and WI.
All exhibited work must be for sale. Pricing must include MCFTA’s commission on sales: 40% for MCFTA members, 50% for non-members
- Submit 4 to 10 images with
- An image list specifying size, medium/process information
- Retail price.
- Applicants are encouraged to submit a cohesive body of work and to submit the full 10 images, as the preference is to show 3 to 5 works per selected artist rather than single pieces.
- Works previously shown at MCFTA are not eligible.
- For 2-D works, include information on framing, if applicable.
- Include a brief statement and bio or CV, and email address for notification.
An application may be made by emailing images and accompanying info to [email protected] with the subject line “Art of the Garden,” or mailing information on a flash drive to Minnetonka Center for the Arts, ATTN: Bowman/Garden, 2240 North Shore Drive, Wayzata, MN 55391.
Entries will be accepted through May 28, but acceptance notifications will begin May 21.
Questions? [email protected] · minnetonkaARTS.org