CALL FOR ARTISTS
The 2019 Arts in the Park annual event is a daylong art fair featuring work for sale by local and regional artists. The event includes live entertainment, lawn games, art activities, beer tasting and food trucks.
Saturday, May 18
9 a.m.–4 p.m.
Purgatory Creek Park
13001 Technology Drive
HOW TO APPLY
• Apply online at edenprairie.org/VendorApp
• Submit your application and five high-quality images (JPG or PDF) representing artworks available for sale at show including a brief description of each piece and price point.
• Include payment, payable to the City of Eden Prairie.
Single Booth Space = $70; Double Booth Space = $120.
• Artists will be notified by email no later than April 16. If you are accepted but do not plan to attend, immediate notification is required. No refunds will be given after May 1.
• Booth location assignments, number(s) and postcards will be mailed after May 2.
• Outdoor booth spaces are 10’x10’. Artists are required to furnish a tent with canopy. Tents must be free standing with pole weights; staking tents into the ground is not allowed. The tent and all artwork should be exhibited within the booth area.
• Purgatory Creek Park is located at the highly visible intersection of Technology Drive and Prairie Center Drive, across the street from the restaurants of Southwest Station. The park features gardens, a beautiful pavilion, fountain, public art pieces and walking trails.
• Dependent on the weather, expected attendance is 2,000.
Event is held rain or shine; no refunds are issued.
• Artists and their representatives must remain at their exhibit area during event hours. When available, volunteers may be used for short relief periods. Smoking is prohibited in Eden
Prairie parks; no smoking is allowed in the booths.
• Artists retain all proceeds from the sale of their art and are responsible for collecting and reporting appropriate taxes.
• Valid Minnesota Sales Tax ID certificate must be displayed clearly in the artist’s tent.
Application Deadline: Friday, April 5
Notification of Jury Selection: Tuesday, April 16
Event Set-up: Saturday, May 18 6-9am
Event Take-down: Saturday, May 18 4–6 p.m.