Canvas Health celebrates its 50th year in business in 2019 and is seeking artists passionate about helping those struggling with mental illness or substance use disorders to commemorate this milestone. Throughout the years, we have focused on keeping lives and families together through compassionate mental health care, crisis interventions, and substance use treatment. We believe in empowering individuals in their healing, while acting as guides to light their way.
We invite the community to submit an art piece to serve as a calming, uplifting piece to inspire people on their mental health journeys. We are called Canvas Health as we believe everyone can recreate or repaint their own personal canvas.
Canvas Health will choose from the submissions to display in our headquarters in Oakdale, MN. In addition to being displayed in a prominent spot at our Oakdale HQ, the chosen piece will be: - Promoted in social media
- Included in a press release to local media.
Canvas Health will display the work for a minimum of one year, and likely longer! Canvas Health may ask other submitting artists to display their work at our other clinics in the Twin Cities area.
Interested? Please contact Julia Yach ([email protected] or 651-275-4311) with any questions.
- Art must be on a canvas and have the ability to hang on a wall
- Art size: Minimum 48” width and 36” height and Maximum 90” width and 78” height. Deadlines:
• To express interest: January 31, 2019
• Complete and submit photo of piece: March 1, 2019
• Art will be chosen by: March 7, 2019