You are invited to share your artwork in the Eagan Art House’s next 2D Community Art Exhibit, Dog Days of Summer.
To us, it’s the hottest time of the year, inspiring relaxation and respite. To the Greeks and Romans, “dog days” referred to late summer when the dog star, Sirius, rose just before the sun, bringing danger.
What does this season mean to you? Share your representation of summer in this seasonal exhibit.
Ideas to inspire you…
- Colors, patterns, and materials representing heat or relaxation
- A scenic representation of summer weather and nature
- A portrayal of warm-weather activities
- Something that the sun brings into your life during summer months
Dog Days of Summer
Entry Deadline: June 21, 2019
Artwork Check In: July 2, 2019 from 2-7pm
Exhibit Takedown: September 8, 2019
3 Steps to Participate in this Exhibit:
- Enter by visiting discovereagan.com and clicking “Register & Reserve.” Complete artwork registration by searching with activity code #13038001-EM1, adding to cart, and answering all question fields. Alternatively, you may complete the attached, fillable PDF entry form and email it to [email protected].
- To complete entry, email a high resolution digital image of each artwork to [email protected] by entry deadline.
- Bring your wired, labeled artwork to Eagan Art House on Artwork Check In day. See attached instructions for wiring your artwork. We are unable to display artwork that is not properly wired.
All artists who submit applications can expect to display their artwork as long as their content and preparations adhere to all Eagan Art House requirements. Eagan Art House staff will install the exhibit at our partner locations and notify participants of display locations. On the final day of the exhibit, each artist is responsible for taking down their artwork from the display locations.
Not sure if your artwork is a good fit? Need help with artwork entry? We’re here to help. Call (651)675-5524 or email [email protected] with any questions.