Eagan Art House would like to invite you to apply for one of our upcoming 2019 2D Solo Visual Art Exhibitions!
We welcome all artists, emerging or established, to apply for display. In our unique exhibitions program, Eagan Art House is happy to connect local artists with audiences by bringing art straight to the community and the places they frequent.
Our solo visual art exhibitions are curated based on medium, content, size, and match for our partnering locations. Artists may apply to one or both locations: Lunds & Byerlys Eagan or Fairview Ridges Hospital. Read below for details on each location.
Lunds & Byerlys Eagan
- Space available for up to 10 artworks
- Artwork dimensions: 16x20” or smaller
- Lightweight artworks required for safe hanging on the command hook display system
- Display term: 2 months
- Exposure to hundreds of staff and patrons weekly in the Lunds & Byerly’s Creations Café
Fairview Ridges Hospital
- Space available for 12-18 artworks
- Artwork dimensions: varied width, no larger than 40” in height
- Larger artworks may be accommodated on the Walker Display System
- Display term: 1 month
- Exposure to over 1200 staff, patients, and visitors weekly in a highly trafficked area
More information on display terms and requirements can be found HERE. Please reach out if you need help with the application or determining where your art would be a good fit!
Apply by April 1st to be considered for our summer and fall solo exhibition opportunities. Applications for later 2019 exhibitions are considered on a rolling basis.