Image by Mary Johnson
Call for Art Inspired by Bob Dylan
Paradise Center for the Arts is seeking submissions of artwork from visual artists, that is inspired by Bob Dylan for a pop-up exhibition opening May 30, 2019. All artwork must be inspired by Bob Dylan, or Bob Dylan’s music/lyrics. Submissions will be accepted any time before May 1, 2019 and artists will be notified no later than May 7, 2019. Early submissions are encouraged. To submit work for consideration, send a CD or email to the following: Paradise Center for the Arts 321 Central Avenue Faribault, MN 55021 [email protected]
- Image(s) of the artwork in JPEG format not to exceed 10 MB. File names for image file(s) should be in the form of last name, first initial, and image title. Abbreviate as needed. CD will not be returned.
- Short artist statement about the artwork submitted, image list (Please list the sizes, medium, year made, & price of your work). Text files must be in one of the following formats: MSWord, RTF (Rich text format), PDF, or Text Only.
- May 1 submission deadline.
- May 7 notification to artists.
- May 24, May 25, May 28 noon to 5pm drop off artwork at the Paradise.
- May 30 Inspired by Dylan – An evening of music, art, and poetry. Gallery opening with live music 5-7pm, music & poetry in the auditorium 7:30pm.
- Pick up artwork June 6 noon to 8pm, June 7 noon to 5pm.
Every precaution will be taken in handling your artwork, but no responsibility is assumed by the Paradise Center for the Arts for loss or damage of any kind. Submission of work indicates acceptance of these conditions. For additional information call or e-mail Julie Fakler, Paradise Center for the Arts Gallery Committee, at 507-332-7372 ext. 4, 507-210-6027, [email protected]