Artwork in above image: Spring Feeling #1 by Nancy Wester
Eagan Art House is now ready to announce our 2020 Community Exhibit lineup! We are kicking off the year withThe Spice of Life, and invite you to submit your artworks to this themed exhibit.
“Variety is the spice of life, that gives it all its flavor,” wrote William Cowper. For this exhibit, share your artwork representing the elements of life that make it exciting, enjoyable, and worthwhile.
Ideas to inspire you…
- An inspiring, intriguing, exciting, or provocative idea
- A depiction of rewarding aspects of your life
- An assortment or collage of diverse subjects
- A representation of flavor, zest, or spice
- A new technique, medium, or embellishment that gives variety to your style of art
The Spice of Life
Entry Deadline: December 18, 2019
Artwork Check In*: January 7, 2020 between 2-7pm
Exhibit Takedown: March 5, 2020
3 Steps to Participate in this Exhibit:
- Enter by visiting discovereagan.com and clicking “Register & Reserve.” Complete artwork registration by searching with activity code #11038001-AM1, adding to cart, and answering all question fields. Alternatively, you may complete the entry form and email it to [email protected].
- To complete entry, email a high resolution digital image of each artwork to [email protected] entry deadline.
- Bring your wired, labeled artwork to Eagan Art House on Artwork Check In day. Refer to the Artwork Preparation Instructions for wiring your artwork. We are unable to display artwork that is not properly wired.
*Eagan Art House will not be able to accommodate alternate artwork check in times.
All artists who submit applications can expect to display their artwork as long as their content and preparations adhere to all Eagan Art House requirements. Eagan Art House staff will install the exhibit at our partner locations and notify participants of artwork locations. On the final day of the exhibit, each artist is responsible for taking down their artwork from the display locations. Read our full entry requirements on the Community Art Exhibit entry form.
Not sure if your artwork is a good fit? Need help with artwork entry? We’re here to help. Call (651)675-5524 or email [email protected] with any questions.