You are invited to display your artwork in the upcoming Eagan Art House 2D Community Art Exhibit,Thicker than Water.
This time of year calls us to reflect on what we hold close – the people, mementos, and memories that pull us together as a family and community. Share your artwork depicting the beauty of special bonds in this seasonal exhibit.
Ideas to inspire you…
- An image of the objects, ideas, or memories that have sentimental value
- A portrayal of close family and friends
- An important relationship or loyalty
- A strong, lasting, or unchangeable bond
Thicker than Water
Entry Deadline: October 25, 2019
Artwork Check In*: October 30, 2019 between 2-7pm
Exhibit Takedown: January 7, 2019
3 Steps to Participate in this Exhibit:
- Enter by visiting discovereagan.com and clicking “Register & Reserve.” Complete artwork registration by searching with activity code #14038001-GM1, adding to cart, and answering all question fields. Alternatively, you may complete the entry form and email it to [email protected].
- To complete entry, email a high resolution digital image of each artwork to [email protected] by entry deadline.
- Bring your wired, labeled artwork to Eagan Art House on Artwork Check In day. Refer to theArtwork Preparation Instructions (https://www.cityofeagan.com/images/recreation/ArtHouse/2019ExhibitArtwor...) for wiring your artwork. We are unable to display artwork that is not properly wired.
*Eagan Art House will not be able to accommodate alternate artwork check in times.
All artists who submit applications can expect to display their artwork as long as their content and preparations adhere to all Eagan Art House requirements. Eagan Art House staff will install the exhibit at our partner locations and notify participants of display locations. On the final day of the exhibit, each artist is responsible for taking down their artwork from the display locations. Read our full entry requirements on the Community Art Exhibit entry form.
Not sure if your artwork is a good fit? Need help with artwork entry? We’re here to help. Call (651)675-5524 or email [email protected] with any questions.