Industrious - Downtown Minneapolis is looking for art as part of our rotating artist program. Industrious provides shared office space that makes our members feel excited and proud to go to work.
- Variety in media is encouraged, but all pieces must be able to be hung on walls. Examples include but are not limited to: Photography, wall sculptures, textiles, paintings in all media, wood, metal and mixed media.
- Exhibition will contain 10-20 pieces which will be hung on wall spaces throughout common areas. Surface space is not available.
- Work should be ‘office appropriate’. Please contact me directly if you would like to discuss this. While we support all forms of artist expression, we must remain neutral in order to create a welcoming environment for all our members.
- Industrious will not solicit or accept any offer of purchasing from staff, members or visitors, but will provide interested parties with the artist’s contact information.
- If there is an interested buyer/successful sale, Industrious seeks no commission or referral fee.
- Artist is responsible for the installation of all pieces, though staff will be on hand to assist. A step ladder and basic tools are available onsite.
- An artist bio/statement is welcome and encouraged for display.
- Work will be displayed for a two-three month period. A celebration of the artist/their work will be hosted at the Industrious Office on a Thursday during that timespan.
Artists interested in exhibiting their work should submit at least 5 image files of their work in jpg format to Hannah at [email protected]. Questions may also be directed to Hannah.