Applications now open for The Human Impacts Institute 2019 Art Exhibit and Competition!
The Human Impacts Institute's Creative Climate Awards are an annual series of events that showcase artists creating climate-inspired, public works. In an effort to inspire us to think more critically about our actions and their impacts, the Creative Climate Awards program uses the arts and creativity to share knowledge, broaden the climate conversation, educate, and incite action.
These events are an opportunity to creatively engage tens-of-thousands of people in positive action around the challenges posed by climate change, while having your work seen by our judges-- some of the top artists, curators, and international leaders in the world.
Apply for FREE online at:
What We Accepts:
- All 2D works, including graphic design, drawings, paintings, photographs, collage, and mixed media
- Films (both shorts and feature length)
- Performative works, including dance, theatre, music, and other works
What You Get:
- Cash prizes of $1,100, $600, and $360
- Month long exhibit at 42nd St. gallery in Manhattan, NYC
- Work viewed by our judges
- Submissions Due: 11:30 pm EST, July 12th
- Selections Announced: August 16th
- Exhibit Dates: November 6th - December 4th
*NOTE: Artists are responsible for costs of shipping works to and from NYC. All performers must be able to perform in NYC on November 6th - December 4th 2019.
SUBMISSIONS DUE 11:30PM EST JULY 12TH, 2019
Apply for FREE online at: www.humanimpactsinstitute.org/creative-climate-awards