Call for Entries: 2019 Inver Hills Holiday Art Sale

Opportunity

Inver Hills Art Gallery

Annual Holiday Market  
Inver Hills Art Gallery

Inver Hills Art Gallery wants YOUR art for our Annual Holiday Art Market!

This sale is a fundraiser that benefits scholarships to arts students at Inver Hills Community College.

We invite you to submit work

We are seeking any saleable goods that are handmade/original works.  We are open to any kinds of art and craft, but will use our discretion on if it will be a good fit for the sale and the space we occupy.

Sale Info

Holiday Art Market will run December 2-6.  You do not need to be present, we will be running the sale in the gallery and taking payment, etc.

Deadline to Submit is Nov 8

However, we are accepting work on a rolling basis, so earlier is best as we do our best to select a variety of work as it comes in, but do limit the amount of work we have of any one kind (jewelry, photography, knitted items, coasters, etc).  

Compensation

Artist retain 70% of all sales (the other 30% goes to benefitting art scholarships for Inver Hills arts students) minus sales tax, so think in terms of that for adjusting pricing. 

To Submit work

Please submit up to 5 digital photos of your work to Jay Jensen at: [email protected], how many pieces you intend to bring, and the prices/price range.

-Include your name, your contact info (email and phone), any pertinent or unique information about your art/product, and any display needs. 

-You must be available Nov 22 or Nov 23 to drop off work, and Dec 16 or 17 to pick up work (more specifics will be made available if your work is selected).

Questions

Please email Jay Jensen at: [email protected]

Inver Hills Art Gallery

Opportunity Opens

Friday, Nov 1st 2019

Opportunity Closes

Friday, Nov 8th 2019, 11:45pm

Application Location

External Site
MN Artists