CHOREOGRAPHERS' EVENING 2019 AUDITIONS - AUGUST 18 TO AUGUST 20
The Walker Art Center and guest curator SuperGroup are seeking Minnesota dance makers of all forms to be presented in this year’s Choreographers’ Evening, which will take place at 4:00pm and 7:00pm on Saturday, November 30, 2019 at the Walker.
Auditions will be held on:
Sunday, August 18, 1:00– 5:00pm
Monday, August 19, 5:00–9:00pm
Tuesday, August 20, 5:00–9:00pm
Location: McGuire Theater, Walker Art Center, 725 Vineland Place, Minneapolis, MN 55403
To sign up for an audition time slot, and for all other details, please click HERE.
- Choreographers must live in Minnesota
- Works can be up to and may not exceed seven minutes
- Works in progress are accepted
- Live auditions are in ten-minute intervals
- Video submissions are accepted, although live audition is strongly preferred