Eagan Art House is pleased to announce the first-ever Short Film Contest for the upcoming 13th Annual Harvest of Art Celebration. The Art House is now accepting submissions for the Short Film Contest, due by August 15, 2018.
Contestants have the opportunity to win cash, “best of category” certificates, and to screen their film at the Harvest of Art Celebration on September 8, 2018.
All applications must be submitted before August 15, 2018 to be considered. Submissions include a digital submission of the film, a completed and signed application, and the entry fee.
Short Film & Filmmaker Eligibility
· Film must be 20 min. or less
· Film must have been completed within the last year (on or after August 15, 2017)
· Filmmakers must reside in the state of Minnesota or demonstrate a significant established connection to Minnesota; and be 14 years of age or older
· $20 for early-bird applicants submitting on or before July 25, 2018
· $30 for all other applicants submitting by August 15, 2018
About the Harvest of Art Celebration: Eagan Art House’s 13th Annual Harvest of Art Celebration and Film in the Park will be held on September 8, 2018 from 1:00-9:00pm. Over 40 local artists present their 2D & 3D artwork during the event. The community is invited to join in the celebration with outdoor raku clay firing, art demonstrations, and live entertainment. This year’s event will include the first Short Film Contest & Screening on the evening of Sept. 8th, beginning at dusk.
Please see the linked flyer for detailed information regarding Application Instructions, Judging Criteria, and Timeline. Questions regarding the Short Film Contest, the Harvest of Art Celebration, or other Eagan Art House opportunities may be directed to [email protected] or 651-675-5524.