The Bryant-Lake Bowl Theater is hiring box officers!
The Bryant-Lake Bowl Theater is looking for a stellar individual to join our box office team beginning in early April. We are a small cabaret theater in Uptown Minneapolis hosting comedy, dance, music, theater, film, burlesque, cabaret drag (and more) most nights of the week. Friendly and reliable folks with box office, retail or customer service experience, enthusiasm for the performing arts, rock solid communication and independent decision-making skills, and a little bit of math, money handling, and computer savvy would be an ideal fit.
- clean and prepare the theater and green room
- gather list of presale tickets
- return box office voicemails
- sell tickets over the phone
- sell tickets in person at the box office
- complete a show report detailing all ticket sales at the end of the night
- enter shows into online calendars
- work completely independently and act as the sole representative of the theater for guests, artists, and staff
We are looking for a box officer for Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday evenings. Shifts are typically from 5-8pm or 6-9pm with occasional double shifts on Thursdays from 5-11pm.
Pay starts at $12 an hour. Box Officers also receive a half-price shift meal, $3 shift drink, and free entry with a guest to any non-sold out show.
Please note that this job requires you to go up and down flights of stairs, perform light cleaning tasks, and sit in a small box office for up to two hours.
If you’re interested in applying, please send a resume and little bit about yourself to [email protected] by December 23.