Front Office Manager
Job Summary: The Front Office Manager is responsible for ensuring that the daily interface North House has with students, instructors, members, and the general public in the front office/school store is welcoming, positive, and informative. This is achieved by ensuring all systems for personal interaction are well designed, that staff are properly trained, and that the systems are being carried out. The Front Office Manager will work closely with the School Store Manager to ensure the vibrancy and organization of this central place of contact for all of North House’s constituents.
- Serve as primary campus contact in the Front Office/School Store
- Manage a range of administrative tasks and duties related to registration and the general North House contact list.
- Coordinate front office/school store scheduling and advance systems for addressing key operational details
- Ensure that the North House campus is a welcoming and attractive destination for students and visitors.
- Assist with other North House projects and responsibilities.
Applications due: May 3 at 5pm
Part time (20+ hours)
$14 - $15 per hour
Application packet can be requested here: https://northhouse.org/about-us/jobs