Klughaus Gallery, LLC has established a scholarship program to assist students who plan to continue their education in college or vocational school and major in fine arts.
This program is administered by Scholarship America®, the nation's largest designer and manager of scholarship, tuition assistance and other education support programs for corporations, foundations, associations, and individuals. Awards are granted without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sexual orientation, gender, disability, or national origin.
The program closes at 3:00 pm Central Time on May 17, 2019, or once 100 applications have been received, whichever occurs first.
Applicants to the Klughaus: Graffiti USA Scholarship Program must:
- Be high school seniors or graduates, or current postsecondary undergraduates
- Plan to enroll in full-time undergraduate study at an accredited two-year or four-year college, university, or vocational-technical school for the entire upcoming academic year
- Plan to major in fine arts
- Be passionate about graffiti, street art or mural art
- Show portfolio examples of lettering and experience with the medium of spray paint
If selected as a recipient, the student will receive an award of $2,500. 1 award of $2,500 will be granted. Awards are one time only. Past recipients may not reapply.
Awards are for undergraduate study only.
- Start by clicking Register to Apply at the bottom of this page. You must read and agree to a consent statement, supply a unique and valid email address, and create a username and password.
- Correspondence throughout the application process will be by email. Email messages will be sent to the username and email address registered when you created your account. Be sure to add [email protected] to your contacts or address book and check your email regularly!
- Complete the application by entering data in the format described. Proper punctuation and standard capitalization (Jill Smith, 10 Main Street, New York, NY) must be used.
- During the application process, you may leave the site prior to submission by clicking Save and Log out.
- Once all application requirements are satisfied, Lock and Submit will be available near the bottom of the Review Application page.
- Carefully review your application before clicking Lock and Submit. Once submitted, you will no longer have access to your application.
- It is recommended that you keep a copy of your application for your records.
- You will receive an email acknowledgment of your submitted application.
As part of your application, you must upload the following documents:
- Current, complete transcript of grades. Grade reports are not accepted. Unofficial or online transcripts must display student name, school name, grades and credit hours for each course, and term in which each course was taken.
- Completed Applicant Appraisal Form (click to view and print the form).
Your application is not complete unless all required documents are submitted electronically.
Your application must be submitted by 3:00 pm Central Time on May 17, 2019. The program closes at 3:00 pm Central Time on May 17, 2019, or once 100 applications have been received, whichever occurs first.
Selection of Recipients
Scholarship recipients are selected on the basis of academic record, demonstrated leadership and participation in school and community activities, work experience, statement of career and educational goals, unusual personal or family circumstances, and an outside appraisal. Scholarship America will select 10 finalists and Klughaus Gallery, LLC will select recipient.
Financial need is not considered.
Finalists will be requested to submit a portfolio to sponsor. Recipients will be selected based on their portfolio.
Applicants will be notified in late July. Not all applicants to the program will be selected as recipients.
Payment of Scholarships
Scholarship America processes scholarship payments on behalf of Klughaus Gallery, LLC. Payments are made in August.
Recipients have no obligation to Klughaus Gallery, LLC. They are, however, required to notify Scholarship America of any changes in address, school enrollment, or other relevant information, and to send a complete official transcript when requested.
Klughaus Gallery, LLC reserves the right to review the conditions and procedures of this scholarship program and to make changes at any time including termination of the program.
Email: [email protected]
Call: 1-507-931-1682 and ask for the Klughaus: Graffiti USA Scholarship Program