Ceramic Tile Manufacturing Company- Mercury Mosaics!
We're a group of awesome, hardworking creatives and makers. We manufacture the most amazing handmade tile in the world, from scratch, using all American materials. We work hard and like to have a drama-free environment and so we only hire good people.
We're a part of the Northeast Minneapolis Arts District and like to set a good example by showing how organized and successful artists can be. We celebrate birthdays with potlucks, support each other's artistic and personal goals and some of us bring our dogs with us to work. Not only do we make gorgeous handmade tile from scratch, we also have a team who creates beautiful artwork digitally for our website and to use in our marketing activities to spread the word about our amazing products.
- Delivering excellent customer service (walk-ins, chat clients, answering emails and phone calls, etc)
- Assisting clients with getting their project designs started
- Showing clients around the factory, giving design advice, providing complimentary samples, etc.
- Educating clients about our product and the different applications of our tile
- Writing lots of personal notes (as emails) to check in with clients and help move their tile projects along
- Calling clients who have shown interest in our products to see if they need any assistance - no cold-calling.
- Calculate tile measurements to create ballpark quotes and price estimates for our clients’ projects
- Creating quick and simple visual examples to help clients hone in on their design decision. (i.e. basic mock-ups on Keynote, or arranging and photographing some tile pieces in specific shape and color combinations)
- Creating, streamlining, and managing sales leads through our CRM system- Zoho
- Client data entry and organization
- Distance communication via email and chat
- Following through with deals- setting yourself tasks to reach out to clients to offer assistance, reaching sales goals and/or resetting closing dates to facilitate the clients’ needs
- Assisting the Design-Sales Team with the overall organization and processing of our sales leads to ensure that all of our clients are helped in a timely manner
We will train you in on the inner workings of the business. Must love dogs. :)
You must be organized, literate, friendly and able to do basic math.
Detail-orientated and able to follow directions is a must!
Application process will include various math, IQ and personnel potential assessments.
Full time, M-F, 9-530pm
Starting at $11.25 per hour
How to apply: contact Sarah at [email protected] and tell me why you think you’d make a great addition to our team!