Program Coordinator Position Opening
East Side Arts Council, an innovative arts nonprofit, seeks a Program Coordinator to manage programs in schools, community centers and open spaces on the East Side of St. Paul. Position is 25 hours per week with paid holidays , sick days and vacation days.
The mission of the East Side Arts Council is to collaborate with our community and artists to celebrate and experience the arts.
To apply: Please submit a resume and a letter of interest to East Side Arts Council, 977 Payne Avenue, St. Paul, MN 55130 or [email protected] with subject line Program Coordinator position. Must be received by March 22, 2019.
The position includes:
- coordinating afterschool and out of day youth art programs and during school artist residencies
-contracting with artists
- hiring and supervising artists
- coordinating summer Artmobile and Summer Blast free youth art programs
- ordering supplies for classes as needed
- doing final grant completion reports and assisting with grant requests with Executive Director
-managing new projects as they develop and assisting with ESAC events
We are looking for someone who has experience or interest in working with diverse populations, is reliable, and has ability to multitask and work in a collaborative manner.. This position reports to the Executive Director.