Project – RFQ for Public Art Design and Commissioning, Hagg-Sauer Hall at Bemidji State University
Bemidji State University seeks one or more Artists to design, fabricate, and install original artwork to be installed in a new building on their campus in Bemidji, MN. Open to considering sculpture, mosaic, mural, painting, fiber arts, and other media.
- RFQ Release Date: Monday, November 18, 2019
- Informational Meeting: Tuesday, November 26, 2019, 10:00 am (CST)
- RFQ Questions Due: Monday, December 2, 2019, 10:00 am (CST)
- RFQ Questions Answered: Tuesday, December 3, 2019
- Deadline for RFQ Submittal: Friday, December 6, 2019, 10:00 am (CST)
- Notify Artists to receive RFP/Presentation Information: Friday, December 13, 2019
- Deadline for RFP Submittal: Tuesday, January 21, 2020
- RFP Presentation Information (selected artists): Friday, January 24, 2020, 9:00 am – noon (CST
The project is funded by the Minnesota State Percent for Art program, which has a budget of $78,000 which must cover all associated costs of the installation, including but not limited to, design, engineering, fabrication, lighting, materials, labor, transportation, insurance, and installation of the artwork.
Request for Qualification available at https://www.minnstate.edu/vendors/index.html and under ‘General Opportunities’