St. Louis Park Arts and Culture Grant
All artists and arts organizations are encouraged to apply to the St. Louis Park Arts and Culture Grant Program with projects that occur in St. Louis Park and align with eligibility requirements, regardless of residency or prior affiliation with St. Louis Park.
The Arts & Culture Grant Program is a collaborative program between the City of St. Louis Park, the St. Louis Park Youth Development Fund and St. Louis Park Friends of the Arts. The program makes grant dollars available every year for music, visual arts, theater, film, multimedia, dance and other art projects. It provides funding for new arts programs that support community pride, connect artists and the community, and engage people in creative learning.
Artists, arts groups, students, community groups, and neighborhood, cultural and religious organizations are encouraged to apply. Applicants do not need to live in St. Louis Park, but projects must take place within the city.
The grant program is designed to fund proposals that:
- Support community pride and build bridges between artists and communities in St. Louis Park
- Showcase new and emerging artists and/or new opportunities for established artists
- Are accessible and appeal to large populations
- Engage people in creative learning experiences through the arts
- Provide opportunities to increase and promote artistic production and cultural experiences
- Projects/proposals selected for funding will be arts-related and community-based, provide artistic enrichment and create opportunities for artistic collaboration.
View grant information including eligibility & requirements, selection criteria, resources, timeline and commonly asked questions.
A maximum of $20,000 will be awarded, with average single award size of $4,000-$5,000. View past recipient list below for more budget insight.
How to apply
Download the 2020 Art and Culture Grant Application and submit the completed form via email or mail by Monday, September 30, 2020, at 4:30 p.m.
2019 grant applications timeline
- July 1, 2019 – Application available
- September 30, 2019 – Application submission deadline
- October 2019 – Committee application review
- End of November 2019 – Council approval of grantees and award funds
- Past grant recipients
Jamie Marshall, Executive Director, St. Louis Park Friends of the Arts, [email protected], 952-928-6422