The main gallery at Crossings at Carnegie closed in early October. This opens up a gorgeous studio space! So Marie Marvin says “Why don't we rent this space to 5 artists at $250/month/artist?” Available to artists of most mediums.
- The gallery is 1344 square feet.
- Rental includes gas, electric, water, garbage, bldg ins and real estate taxes.
- Beautiful light creates a great work space.
- Already set-up for selling work out of the gallery...or for classes.
- Lighting's done! Lots of tables and chairs. Movable walls.
- Even a sound system, should someone want to use it.
- Bathroom on the lower level.
- Marie owns the Crossings contacts and would help with email and FaceBook promotions of your events.
- Could have 1-2 regular days open, like a Fri/Sat, or just have special events/openings to sell your work.
- When you are open to the public, take turns putting a sign out on Main Street!
- Address is 320 East Ave., Zumbrota in a historic Carnegie Library building.
- Our expanded Clay Studio will have regular hours in the lower level.
- Of course, no commissions.
- And to sweeten the pot, first month's rent is only $100. Lease can be as short as 6 months. Plus, each artist would be able to take part in the 25th Annual Holiday Art
- Fair for no additional cost!
25th Annual Holiday Art Fair
- The weekend before Thanksgiving would be our 25th Annual Holiday Art Fair, a date adopted by the downtown businesses for Zumbrota’s Shop the Block!
- This year it will be Nov 22-23 and we have 3-4 new shops in town to join in the fun, including Dwell Local. There will be a LOT of people shopping in town those days and we've had tremendous sales during this event. It grows every year.
- Rent the entire space for that one week-end (+ set-up days) for $400. Share it with others or set up your own pop-up gallery.
- Anyone already renting a studio space will have first consideration on this opportunity.
- Our clay studio plans to participate so you're already on the way to success.
Contact Marie Marvin at 507-732-7616 or email [email protected]. Or stop by Crossings at Carnegie at 320 East Ave., Zumbrota, on the chance that Marie will be there.