Two artist studios are opening on November 1, 2019 for $200 a month each!
Are you looking for a studio space and a small community of artists to continue developing your practice with? Our studio, now active for almost 7 years, is a group of five MCAD alumni of various mediums looking to add 1-2 practicing artists to our space in the Vandalia Tower building. This facility offers 24-hour access, is conveniently located off 94 West, and is situated directly above Lake Monster Brewery.
Additional amenities include access to several shop tools, and a variety of materials are available. We also have a microwave, mini-fridge, and air conditioning available. The spaces will fill on a first come, first serve basis! If you’re interested, please contact me at [email protected] for more detailed information about the space and/or to schedule a time to come view it. I also request that you specify which space you’re interested in and provide me with examples of your work or a link to your website.
- One space is suitable for painters, drawers, and/or sculptors
- The dimensions of the space are 11’ (L) x 5.5’ (W) x 9’ (H)
- A bookshelf (4’ x 1’ x 7.5’), a hanging shelf (8’ x 2’), and a table (6.5’ x 2’) are provided
- A second space is suitable for painters, drawers, and/or sculptors
- The dimensions of the space are 15’ (L) x 5’ (W) x 9.5’ (H)
- A standing shelf (5’ x 1’ x 5’), another standing shelf (4’ x 1’ x 6’), and a hanging shelf (15’ x 2’) are provided with this space