Board of Directors
The St. Paul Art Collective Board of Directors is seeking new members
Being an artist is not a requirement to serve on the board.
Executive and “At-Large” positions available.
Skills in one or more area:
- Fiscal management
- Social media
- Team building
- Event planning
- Organizational and board management•Fundraising
- Grant writing
- Volunteer training
Meetings are generally held the Third Monday of each month.
Board members have a two-year term, with an option for renewal.
Members are expected to attend Board sponsored programs and represent the Collective at occasional community events.
Serve on at least one committee, with committee meeting at least once a month
To apply send letter of interest with a summary of relevant skills and experiences or to seek more information, please email [email protected]
Art Crawl Committee (Core Group)
St. Paul Art Crawl Planning Committee needs your help to lead the Art Crawl into the next decade! This dynamic interactive team expanded art crawl venues beyond Downtown and Lowertown to develop 10 city-wide diverse districts.
The St. Paul Art Crawl “Core Group” volunteer tasks include:
- work with Art Crawl Director and Project Coordinator to plan the twice-yearly art crawls.
- develop and implement ideas to move the crawl into the future
- assist with artist registration
- catalog information review before it goes to the catalog designer
- serve as a liaison with building coordinators and other volunteers
- serve as a guest artist liaison
- opportunity to sell ads for the catalog, and earn a potential commission
Meetings are held monthly, tasks done in groups or on your own
One year minimum commitment requested
To apply or seek more information, please email: [email protected]
The St. Paul Art Collective supports artists through diverse and engaging artistic experiences.Our history can be found at: https://stpaulartcollective.org/history/
The Art Collective is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages all people to apply.