Are you a 15- to 18-year-old visual, literary, design or performing artist?
Sign up for application updates and tips straight to your inbox!
Download the YoungArts Poster: PDF
- Receive up to $10,000 in cash awards
- Take master classes with accomplished artists
- Become eligible for nomination as a U.S. Presidential Scholar in the Arts
- Receive a lifetime of mentoring and professional support
- Achieve national recognition
- Be a citizen of the United States or permanent resident/green card recipient (copy of documentation is required in the application)
- Be in grades 10–12 or 15–18 years of age on December 1, 2019
- Have not already been named a YoungArts Finalist and previously attended YoungArts Week
HOW TO APPLY
- Complete the YoungArts application on Acceptd, including required documentation and audition or portfolio materials, by October 11, 2019 at 11:59 PM ET (Eastern Time). Pay the $35 application fee or get a fee waiver. Learn more about fee waivers in our FAQ.
Have questions about the application? Please email us at [email protected].