What better way to warm a February day than to taste dozens of unique versions of homemade chili and vote for your favorite?! NCC is bringing back our Cornbread Competition and Brownie Bake-off too!
NCC promises creative competitors, prizes in several categories, opportunities to play in clay, and wheel-throwing demonstrations to entertain and educate.
$5 to Eat/Free to Compete
- Sign up to compete in NCC's Chili Cook-off, Cornbread Competition, Brownie Bake-off, or all three. Join the pros, hobbyists, and those who like to dream big in the kitchen.
- Vote for your favorite chili and purchase your new favorite chili bowl from the sales gallery.
- Try your hand at the wheel from 2 – 4 pm or create your own chili bowl project in our studios from 1 – 4 pm.
- Meet Featured Artists, Bill Gossman and Matt Krousey in the sales gallery.
- Shop for whiskey cups made by beloved local artists.
Register to compete: https://www.northernclaycenter.org/11th-annual-chili-cook-registration/
Register for the chili bowl workshop: https://www.northernclaycenter.org/calendar/event/chili-bowl-workshop-0