Blick Art Materials in Roseville is currently hiring Sales Associates. The Sales Associate is a representative of our company to the public and is therefore expected to handle all customer contacts in a friendly, courteous and professional manner. The associate is responsible for driving revenue by providing our customers with outstanding customer service, helpful product knowledge, building individual customer relationships and presenting a clean, safe and well- maintained store environment.
• Consistently demonstrates superior customer satisfaction by combining sales, product and other skills training to meet or exceed customer expectations.
• Completes and utilizes the following programs: Blick Sales Training, Preferred Customer Program and Special Orders.
• Energetic and positive attitude with all customer interactions.
• Ensure compliance to all Loss Prevention measures and company Policies & Procedures.
• Processes transactions in an efficient, timely and accurate manner.
• Assists in coordination of merchandise set-ups, has knowledge of visual standards and techniques and has the ability to implement and maintain the store as set forth by store management.
• Follows directions, showing an ability to prioritize and meet deadlines as assigned with minimal supervision.
• Understands the procedures required for reporting to management low stock levels, inventory discrepancies and customer product requests as identified.
• All other assigned duties from the Store Manager and/or any member of the Blick Retail Management
• High School Graduate or equivalent. College preferred, but not required.
• Retail experience preferred, but not required
• Ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Available to work day/evening shifts, weekends, and holidays as needed.
• Prolonged walking, standing and climbing ladders.
• Ability to lift and carry 50 lbs.
Employee Type: Part-Time
Location: Roseville, MN
Job Type: Retail