Join us once a month for an Art Walk!
FREE // 4-9pm, tour from 5-8pm
FINNEGANS Brew Co. is launching a new monthly neighborhood art tour featuring a craft marketplace, walking tours, live music, food trucks, performances and art exhibits in the Elliot Park Neighborhood in downtown Minneapolis.
Join us once a month to explore the neighborhood on foot. Start off with happy hour at FINNEGANS in the courtyard with a pint, and shop stalls from local artists selling handmade goods. Embark for a narrated exploration of the Elliot Park Neighborhood led by The Theater of Public Policy, with stops at local businesses along the way.
• Take in one of Gamut Gallery's rotating monthly art exhibitions and their curated gift shop.
• Enjoy live music and arts performance by Good Arts Collective.
• Visit local artist Punchy Magnolia’s studio and showroom, the Cabin, that features other makers and artisans. This month they are hosting a meet and greet with adoptable puppies from Underdog Rescue.
• Pop into Bee Ink and Rose Salon, meet your neighbors and support your local community!
• The tour will return to FINNEGANS for Live Music & the Minneapolis Craft Market.
The Elliot Park Art Walk is hosted in partnership with Bee Ink Tattoo, Elliot Park Neighborhood (EPNI), Fades Of Gray Inc., FINNEGANS, Gamut Gallery, Good Arts Collective, Jaur Cafe, Kristi Abbott Art, Minneapolis Craft Market, Punchy Magnolia, Rose Salon MPLS, and The Theater of Public Policy.