Register FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Gabriel Combs
Old 04-23-2008, 12:51 PM
Default Gabriel Combs interview by Alex Ness
Here is a recent interview by local writer/poet, Alex Ness at Popthought
Ray Rolfe
Old 04-23-2008, 08:31 PM
Default interview
I like that email response interview style. It seems to be more stimulative to real thought, providing truer insight.
Hopefully, the supportive tone will be reflected in your sales in the current period!
Gabriel Combs
Old 06-29-2008, 12:16 PM
Default New art at The Beat Coffeehouse! July First!
I'll be showing some new work with Hoodies at The Beat Coffeehouse in Uptown Minneapolis at 1414 West 28th Street just off Hennepin Ave. Starting Tuesday, July First through the end of the month. I think they'll be music and such around 7PM, but if not just great coffee and art. Stop on by and say hello...
Ray Rolfe
Old 12-05-2011, 01:28 AM
Default Amazing distance traveled
I was just reflecting on how far we may have come through the world. Time can fly.

I was saying I didn't have a paypal in 2007! hahahahaha.
By now, I've gotten 2 checks from Google and #3 should come in January.. it's only a hundred bucks, but it's real.

Previous link, you posted a myspace flyer! By now "myspace" has been destroyed because it was making satanic music industry artists look less important.
As a time capsule (like this word is going to exist beyond the 2012 mnartists redesign) YouTube was just "myspaced" on December 1st to crack down on freestyle communications, and the National Defense Indefinite Detention thing just passed Senate the other day...
Time Caps.

Last edited by Ray Rolfe : 12-05-2011 at 01:30 AM.
Gabriel Combs
Old 12-05-2011, 07:01 PM
it is strange. the time passes. i will always come here as long as it exists. as an artist, i am a product of minnesota. i kinda wish i did'nt delete my myspace account, but oh well. and my first blog. i think we can make this winter prosperous, bro. i've bottomed out hard, and the harder i bottom out, the higher i go up. cheers for all these years.