- This user has no collections.
- What happens when an actor doesn’t get a script until the night of the show? Find out by attending White Rabbit, Red Rabbit, which has been called a “play” but is the lively global sensation that no one is allowed to talk about. Playwright Nassim Soleimanpour’s sly, humorous, and harrowing words have escaped censorship and are waiting for you in the theater!
- Performed by a single actress on a simple stage, Nilijah Sun’s No Child… is a tour-de-force explration of the New York City public school system. An insightful, hilarious, and touching master class not to be missed by anyone who is concerned about the state of our education system and how we might fix it.
- Utilizing characters from traditional Italian commedia dell’arte (one of the earliest forms of professional comedic acting), The Servant of Two Masters is an over-the-top play of mistaken identities, confusion, and tons of laughter. Newly adapted by GRSF’s Beth Gardiner and Andrew Carlson and featuring music by Silas Sellnow, this is a new twist on a classic story.
- One of Shakespeare’s less frequently performed productions, Cymbeline is a supernatural tale – but lighthearted! Funny, poignant, and filled with grace, Cymbeline is a beautiful story that will delight a wide variety of audience members.
- SALES AND MARKETING MANAGER The Great River Shakespeare Festival seeks qualified candidates for the position of Marketing and Sales Manager. Applicants should send a cover letter, resume and three professional references to: Aaron A. Young, Managing Director Great River Shakespeare Festival 79 East Third Street Winona, MN [email protected] GRSF seeks a diverse pool of applicants and is an equal opportunity employer. Job Description