2613 East Franklin Avenue
Minneapolis MN 55406
Our mission is to educate, enrich and nurture through the visual arts.
Who are we?
We germinated in the minds and hearts of a handful of volunteers - local artists and community members who felt there was a void in local visual arts programming. After nearly 10 years ArtiCulture remains the only family-oriented visual arts center in the area.
What do we do?
We offer quality visual arts opportunities for both children and adults, at all levels of creative ability, in an inviting and non-threatening educational environment. These opportunities include classes, workshops, community-based projects, and other interactive education. We pride ourselves on thinking out of the box, offering visual arts curriculum that challenges the amateur and the expert artist.
When it comes to teaching, ArtiCulture’s focus is on process. Of course it is wonderful for children, and adults for that matter, to create a work of art that makes them proud. We believe, though, that the potential we are able to tap into through the experience of creation is where the real learning takes place.
- Diverse classes, workshops, school release days and events
- Experiences that meet both the artistic and social needs of the community
- Hands-on learning that encourages exploration in creative thinking and creation
- Opportunities and space for artists to teach, work, exhibit and sell their artwork
- Public outreach projects that give participants a chance to create in community
- Retail space offering art supplies for all ages and artwork created by local artists. Support local organizations and local art!