- This user has no collections.
- AZ Artist Cooperative - Call For Members AZ Gallery is a non-profit artists’ cooperative that has been dedicated to providing its members with opportunities for exhibiting their artwork to the public since its inception in 1997. The organization is operated by the members and provides a rich environment for personal growth and ongoing artistic support. We are looking to add members to the cooperative and welcome artists living and working in the Twin Cities to apply for membership. At this t…
- AZ Gallery, in conjunction with the St Paul Winter Carnival, is excited to announce Fire & Ice, the third annual Winter Carnival Art Show. The show will be held at AZ Gallery, 308 Prince St in the Northern Warehouse and is meant to celebrate art and St Paul artists during the nation’s oldest and largest celebration of winter. Eligibility Open to artists in all mediums. Entries must be original work. Theme The title of the show is Fire & Ice. You may interpret that in whatever way…
- An art discussion group alternating between AZ Gallery and Creators Space in Lowertown.
- A solo show by painter Neil Johnston. Through September 30 at AZ Gallery.
- AZ Gallery will be particiapting in the Fall Saint Paul Art Crawl, October 12-14. AZ Gallery will be featuring work by our member and guest artists and will have extended hours that weekend. Friday, 5-10 pm, Saturday 9 am - 8 pm, Sunday 9 am - 5 pm.
- The St Paul Fall Art Crawl is Oct 12-14 but at AZ Gallery we celebrate Art Crawl all month long. Join us for our kick-off party on Friday, Oct 5 as part of Lowertown First Fridays and get a first preview of the work of our member and guest artists. 5-9 pm.
- The Les Farrington Best 100 Art Exhibition has been held since 1957. The Art Exhibition invites Saint Paul area high school art students, grades 9-12, to submit their original artwork for competition. Art pieces are judged by a panel of three jurors from the local art community. Over the last 10 years, the JCI St. Paul have awarded more than $24,000 in scholarships through this project. And, in the 59 year history of the project the Jaycees have awarded tens of thousands of dollars and impacted …